Friday, January 26, 2007

Greetings from the 405!!!

Okay let me start off by saying I've really enjoyed all that I've seen on this blog. Thanks for sharing and keep it coming!!!

Oh yes and hello there I'm tribalbot, and I'm based out of Oklahoma City, which since I moved back here (about 3 yrs ago) from Eugene OR I've found that OKC seems to have a sister city in Portland. Lots of peeps from here seem to be head up to Portland... felt compelled to share that observation for some reason. It may mean something to you one day if not today.

So I know Oklahoma City is not the first place that pops into most peeps minds when they think of art explosions, but the art scene here in OKC is blowing up and I'll be posting bits here as they happen. You can see more of my work over here.


Some friends and I have recently started a new gallery here in town and our first opening is Feb 9th. The Friskee Gallery is where my next show will be so in the meantime I've posted some shots from my opening last weekend, a group show featuring J. Michelle Martin-Coyne, Tony Westlund, and myself.

The show is up through mid April and the opening was one of the best I've experienced yet, super positive energy in the space. Might have had something to do w/ all the colors oozing from the walls. That and X Rated Vodka sponsored the show, so the warm fuzzies might have had something to do w/ the Vodka flow.

Cheers more to come!


LiT Art Opening
Tony, Michelle, Mike, and Tribalbot


boothShot

Michelle+UFO
Michelle in front of the Lips New Years UFO launch.


Flora


taste

AndThis

No comments: