Saturday, January 13, 2007

ample brainwashing possibilities


Sincerely signed by someone my monkeyarms are not present at my own non-existent art show. The venue is packed with people that actually care about the stuff I do instead of famous celebrities and the “image” that society is too in tune to to tune into the bums that are shivering as they pass by. How about the regulars with a lot of good to provide, but nobody knows them so why give them a chance. I’m here to make my friend Wally Haynes a celebrity, so people actually see him and say hi not to just pass by as another quiet day of his passes by. Do people really care if Ben Affleck just went to the hospital due to a headache? The neighborhood intellect passed away due to an empty pocket and a broken soul, unseen. These people should be seen, heard, loved and talked to. With my offerings to the world I exhibit such people in a true, trendless, and simple spotlight through many forms of visual piles of poo. After six years of spray-paint dust living in my lungs I have formulated a plan to obstruct the public’s view in as many ways possible. Watch for someone. www.someoneclothing.com (not fully u yet but check it out anyway). plus art shows in Portland, Oregon. i'm not cool enough for galleries yet though, haha.

fartminusf.com is a great thing. sean and whoever else is involved in starting this, great work.

-someone

No comments: